Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and the weekend

Once again it's Monday. looks like I'm not going to keep up with this very well.

Halloween was a blast. Probably my favorite holiday cause i love to dress up. The hair was definitely a pain to take out but it was worth it!


Sunday afternoon was a lot like a summer afternoon:] We played volleyball and soccer all day. And finally got around to taking some pictures. It's been forever since all my friends have been together at once so it was a lot of fun.

5 comments:

  1. Fun! FYI, when your hair is a mess with hairspray and ratting, don't try to brush it out first. Just wash it, use lots of conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment just disappeared! Ok. Now my second and third ones did! I don't know why it's not letting me comment. :)

    I was going to say the same thing as Beatle. I ratted mine like crazy on Halloween and it came right out when I washed it. (Mine's a little shorter so it's easier but if you use a lot of conditioner and run your fingers through your hair in the shower it really helps for longer hair.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i told the girls that but when it came time to take it out i think we all just brushed through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh n how do i change my name so it says molly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to go to your settings.. ill show u sometime

    ReplyDelete